Categories

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

MOOC Oil and GAS : from Exploration to Distribution

MOOC Oil and GAS: from Exploration to Distribution (IFP School)

MOOC Oil and GAS, IFP School MOOC

Objectives:

    After successfully completing this course, participants will be able to:
  • Describe the international energy scene and the issues at stake in the oil and gas industry – i.e. consumers, producers, main actors and prices.
  • Describe the main processes and techniques of oil and gas exploration and production – i.e. geosciences, drilling and production – and describe their cost structure and their legal framework.
  • Describe the main operations in refining, petrochemistry and gas processes and assess the diversity of products and the interactions between those three industries.
  • Describe the specificities of the marketing and distribution of oil and gas and their products.
Course Materials (PDF) + Assignments (Photos) (June 2015)
MOOC Oil and GAS, IFP School MOOC
Size: 21 MB
The course materials and questions maybe change from session to another.

2 comments:

  1. Here is Mr Benjamin contact Email details,lfdsloans@outlook.com. / lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com Or Whatsapp +1 989-394-3740 that helped me with loan of 90,000.00 Euros to startup my business and I'm very grateful,It was really hard on me here trying to make a way as a single mother things hasn't be easy with me but with the help of Le_Meridian put smile on my face as i watch my business growing stronger and expanding as well.I know you may surprise why me putting things like this here but i really have to express my gratitude so anyone seeking for financial help or going through hardship with there business or want to startup business project can see to this and have hope of getting out of the hardship..Thank You.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Everyone,I'm Adrik Vadim living in Kurgan City , I want to share with you all on here on how Mr Benjamin help me with a loan of 15,000.000.00 Rubles to start up my food beverage delivery after all I have work in several hotels here in kurgan just to earn a living but unfortunate I was still having difficulties to pay a rent but I thank God now that I'm a self employ now with 5 workers working in my care. Just if you looking for financial freedom I will advise you contact Mr Benjamin with this email below and whats app number as well. lfdsloans@outlook.com +1-989-394-3740

    ReplyDelete